This month she had her very first plane ride to see her cousins (so fun!)
She has also started putting everything in her mouth. hands. toys. clothes...
Also her little hair is growing a ton.
Amelia loves
car rides.
naps in mom's arms (the only way...oops).
to wake up every hour in the night...
school house rock (with dad).
when dad comes home.
when mom sings primary songs.
her seahorse.
and of course bath time! (she has started splashing, cutest thing ever).
going to visit grandma at sees (so do I!)
the crazy attention she gets and grandpa and grandmas house.
Amelia hates
when mom walks out of the room.
when dad leaves in the morning.
getting shots :(
taking medicine (especially bubble gum)
I took her to the doctor for her 4th month visit here are her stats:
Head Circumference: 16.75 inches 94 %tile
Length: 25.75 inches 93 %tile
Weight: 13 lbs 26 %tile
excuse the poor photography skills
attacking the wocket :)
new toy... wahoo
over stimulation? poor thing, haha.
the cutest little mustache baby.

Love it!! Amelia is so adorable - we can't wait to see her (so get on the plane and come already!!) I love her big eyes and her sunglasses! She seems so fun - we can't wait to meet her!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so stinkin cute. I can't even handle it! She has gotten so big and is so fun! I love her constant little smiles! Her sunglasses are the cutest thing I have ever seen :) I love being able to see you guys and kiss on little miss every sunday!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is the cutest baby ever! I love the mustache picture! I am sure you just love being her mom! Oh and Olivia was the exact same way with naps and nighttime. I was seriously constantly holding her. She slept through the night at 11 months ha! Oh well they grow up so fast so enjoy every second of it! Love you!
ReplyDelete